The Silver Spoon For Children Children's Book
Phaidon Press | Harriet Russell and Amanda Grant
Adapted for children from The Silver Spoon, the bestselling bible of Italian cooking. With simple, authentic, delicious recipes and informative illustrations.
Following the huge success of The Silver Spoon (the most influential and successful Italian cookbook of the last 50 years), this edition, adapted especially for children, presents 40 authentic, quick, wholesome and easy-to-make Italian recipes that kids 10 and above will love to cook and eat. The recipes have been chosen for their simple instructions, fresh and healthy ingredients and delicious flavour, and are guaranteed to appeal to the fussiest of children.
A specialist in the field of children's food and nutrition has selected the recipes to ensure they are well balanced, safe and perfect for children to use. The book is fully illustrated throughout, which adds a lively and charming feel to the photographs of the finished dish. The Silver Spoon for Children makes cooking fun, clear and accessible for children aged 10 and up.
• Delicious, authentic and simple recipes rewritten for children from The Silver Spoon, the bestselling bible of Italian cooking
• Adapted and thoroughly tested by an expert in children’s nutrition
• Each recipe is explained by clear step-by-step instructions, with accompanying illustrations and photographs
• Well-balanced recipes made with wholesome ingredients, designed to teach key kitchen skills and encourage a passion for good food
• An ideal way to learn how to cook favourites such as tomato bruschetta, pizza, spaghetti, chicken with mascarpone, orange cake and ice cream
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Harriet Russell has contributed illustrations to a wide variety of periodicals and projects, including Jamie Oliver's School Dinners scheme, and has designed covers for numerous novels, as well as writing and illustrating a series of her own books. She lives and works in London.
Amanda Grant is a specialist in children's nutrition and cookery.
• 29cm x 25cm
• 100 pages
• 100 colour illustrations