• Loop around a branch or hang from a hook
• Easy to clean
• Mouth-blown glass
• Drain hole to prevent soggy seed
• Two year warranty
Material: Mouth-blown glass
Dimensions: 20cm wide
Solar lamp in a jar. Hand blown glass.
Store up sunshine for the nighttime with Suck UK's Sun Jar. It looks just like a traditional mason jar, however its inside houses energy efficient lighting. Place Sun Jar in direct sunlight to charge, and at night, it will light up automatically.
HOW IT WORKS
• Inside the jar is a solar cell, rechargeable battery and low energy LED lamp.
• When the jar is placed in direct sunlight, the battery is charged by an electrical current generated by the solar cell.
• The energy is used at night to power the LED lamp inside the jar.
SUN JAR TIPS
• Place in direct sunlight to charge
• Must be in the dark to light up
• Switch under lid has two settings: "charge" and "auto", Sun Jar will charge in both modes
• Flick switch to "charge" to override automatic illumination
• Watertight: leave it outside
• After many charges, the battery (located under the solar panel) may run out - replace with a standard AA rechargeable battery
Material: Hand blown glass
Dimensions: 10cm x 10cm x 16cm