Lightweight, non-stick saute pan. Induction compatible. Cast aluminium and oiled oak.
With its wood handle, the Nordic kitchen sauté pan is both rustic and elegant. The steep high sides make it equally suitable for sautéeing, simmering, the light frying of vegetables & meat or frying over a high heat. The pan conducts and distributes heat extremely well. It boasts a PFOA-free PTFE four-layer non-stick Slip-Let® coating, which is easy to clean while requiring very little fat when cooking.
It's cast iron look is actually lightweight aluminium making it easy to handle. So if you love the look of cast iron but are not a natural weight-lifter, this is the pan for you.
• Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
• Cast iron look without the weight
• Quick and even heat distribution
• Easy to handle with oak wood handles
• Hard wearing construction
• Nothing sticks - PFOA free, PFTE 4-layer non-stick Slip-Let coating on the inside
• Robust and durable surface - Aluminium with PFOA-free PFTE coating on the outside
• Saute Pan lid available separately
• Full user instructions included in the box
• hand wash only with hot soapy water
• Coated aluminium, PTFE 4 layer ILAG non-stock Slip-Let coating, Oak handles
• 24cm diameter x 6.7cm x 45.8cm with handle, induction zone 20cm
We recommend using a pot holder on the handle when in use.