Lightweight, non-stick grill surface frying pan. Induction compatible. Cast aluminium and oiled oak.
The Nordic Kitchen grill frying pan has a solid 7mm base and is perfect for frying a good steak. The good acquires the distinctive dark grilling stripes but it doesn't just look good, it also tastes delicious when fried at high temperatures using minimal oil.
The pan conducts and distributes heat extremely well and boasts a PFOA-free PTFE four-layer non-stick Slip-Let® coating, which is easy to clean.
It's cast iron look is actually lightweight aluminium making it easy to handle. So if you love the look of cast iron but are not a natural weight-lifter, this is the pan for you.
• Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
• Cast iron look without the weight
• Quick and even heat distribution
• Easy to handle with oak wood handles
• Hard wearing construction
• Nothing sticks - PFOA free, PFTE 4-layer non-stick Slip-Let coating on the inside
• Robust and durable surface - Aluminium with PFOA-free PFTE coating on the outside
• Includes user instructions in the box
• hand wash only with hot soapy water
• Coated aluminium, PTFE 4 layer ILAG non-stock Slip-Let coating, Oak handles
28cm diameter x 5.2cm x 50cm with handle, induction zone 24cm
We recommend using a pot holder on the handle when in use.