Dusen Dusen Pattern Puzzle Jigsaw are inspired by Dusen Dusen renowned for their vivid, upbeat and original textile to both wear and live among. Each seasonal collection is developed and inspired by fine art, commercial and naïve design, as well as the human's brain sensory extraordinary response to colour, movement, and contrast. Pattern Puzzle has captured these unique and vivid designs into both 500 and 100 pieces jigsaw puzzles.
Dusen Dusen Pattern Puzzle – are crafted from chipboard, and each vivid puzzle collection contains 500 pieces of challenging, irresistible and entertaining hours of fun for ages 9 and above.
A Must Have for Self Isolation– "Studies and research have proven that puzzle-solving is beneficial for advance memory and positive mood development, lower stress levels and optimise problem-solving skills."
Recommended for ages 9 and above.
FEATURES • 500 pieces • Manufactured from Chipboard
DIMENSIONS • Approximately – 46cm x 61cm (assembled)
50 beautiful projects by the world's best designers and artists.
DIY gets a designer makeover. Do It Yourself brings an Ai Weiwei artwork, a Patricia Urquiola lamp and a Matteo Thun bookshelf into every home. No longer restricted to exclusive showrooms, galleries or the world’s leading museums, fifty of the world’s most exciting designers and visionary artists have devised simple objects that anyone can make at home. From lamps and tables to toys and chairs, all items use basic tools and everyday items to make designer classics. Step-by-step illustrations and beautiful colour photography provide clear instruction, while detailed lists of tools, cost, and time required provide practical support.
This book offers readers affordable access to world-class design as well as hours of fun. It will improve the perception of DIY and inspire young designers for years to come.
• 50 simple, beautiful projects by the world's best designers and artists, any of which can be made at home with basic tools and everyday items
• Features designers and artists from all over the globe and from a variety of disciplines
• Each project is illustrated with full colour photographs of the finished piece, tools and materials required, cost and time to complete, hand-drawn illustrations for the step-by-step instructions, a description of the design concept and designer bio
• Offers readers affordable access to world-class design and hours of fun
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Thomas Bärnthaler is the design editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin, the magazine of Germany's largest circulation daily newspaper, published in Munich.
• Hardback • English • 27cm x 20.5cm • 224 pages • 400 colour illustrations